The Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards celebrate in-house legal teams and law firms who are furthering the advancement of diversity and inclusion, and pro bono across Latin America.
With clients increasingly demanding to see improvements in inclusion from their law firms, the awards provide an opportunity for both private practice and in-house legal teams to demonstrate the key work and success they are bringing to shifting the inclusion dial.
Date: Thursday 3 December 2020
The awards which will take place virtually and will form part of the Chambers Diversity Latin America week. During this week, diversity leaders and key speakers will come together to celebrate the individuals that lead the way in D&I and pro bono but also provide insights and updates on current issues. More information about the activities of the week will follow soon.
Chambers D&I Awards Latin America 2020 – Categories, nominations and submissions
We are delighted to announce that the nomination process is now live and we have started accepting submissions. Below you will find guidance on how to submit your nominations.
- We would like to remind you that, to streamline the nomination process, we will only be accepting online nomination forms.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday 16 October 2020.
- No nominations will be accepted after this date. The shortlist for the awards will be announced on our website in due course.
- Please ensure you read the nomination guidelines before you complete the forms.
- PDF forms: these can be used to prepare your submissions. Please note that we will be accepting online nomination forms.
Submit your nominations
- Outstanding Firm for Furthering D&I: Recognition of a firm that is demonstrating measurable impact in advocating for and implementing an inclusive work environment
- Outstanding Contribution to Pro Bono (Firm): This award celebrates a firm’s dedication to reaching out to their local or global community
- Outstanding Contribution to D&I (Of Counsel/Partner): A partner that has shown an outstanding commitment across multiple strands of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
- D&I Future Leader (Associate/Senior Associate): An associate or senior associate who is leading the way in their commitment to one or more strand of diversity and inclusion.
- Outstanding Contribution to D&I (General Counsel): A general counsel that has shown an outstanding commitment across multiple strands of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
- Outstanding Company for Furthering D&I (In-House Legal Team): A company that is demonstrating measurable impact in advocating for and implementing an inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for the awards or would like to explore opportunities for the Chambers Diversity Latin America week, please contact Business Development Manager, Omar Ghiani: Omar.Ghiani@chambers.com.