Chambers D&I webinar: Cultural Change - How your organisation can become more inclusive for Black colleagues
We are delight to announce that Chambers Diversity & Inclusion, in association with Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner will be hosting the live webinar ‘Cultural Change: How your organisation can become more inclusive for Black colleagues‘.
Our team will be joined by the BCLP Managing Partner, Segun Osuntokun, and Ariel White-Tsimikalis, Partner, BCLP for this important discussion.
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session.
15:00-15:05 – Chambers D&I welcome
15:05-15:10 – BCLP welcome by Segun Osuntokun, Managing Partner
15:10-15:45 – Panel discussion
15:45-16:00 – Q&A and closing remarks
- Segun Osuntokun, Managing Partner, BCLP
- Ariel White-Tsimikalis, Partner, BCLP
- Ijeoma Okoli, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase Co.
- Oliver Gayle, Director of Legal, Barclays
- Dee Sekar, D&I Director, Chambers and Partners (moderator)
Date: Tuesday, 1st December 2020