Pro bono assistance during COVID-19: how to help the European cultural arts
We are delighted to be working with De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek on this vital discussion about the future of cultural arts in Europe. As the COVID-19 pandemic has devastated cultural arts institutions across Europe, this webinar will offer guidance on providing pro bono support to those organisations.
Discussion topics also include:
- The challenges faced by the cultural arts sector due to COVID-19
- How the legal profession can bolster pro bono efforts during COVID-19
- Mia Motiee, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Bloomberg L.P.
- Mitesh Jagatia, Counsel, Bloomberg L.P.
- Simon Reinink, Director, Dutch Royal Concertgebouw
- Yoeri Albrecht, Director, De Balie
- Marnix Leijten, Managing Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Machteld de Monchy, Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Dee Sekar, D&I Director, Chambers and Partners (moderator)
Date: Wednesday, 27th January
Time: 13:00-14:00 CET
Dee SekarD&I Director - Chair of the Chambers D&I Global Advisory Board Chambers and Partners
Machteld De MonchyPartner De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
Marnix LeijtenManaging Partner De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
Mia MotieeRegulatory Compliance Officer Bloomberg L.P.
Mitesh JagatiaCounsel Bloomberg L.P.
Simon ReininkManaging Director Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam
Events related to this
Achieving Racial and Gender Parity: Driving Inclusive Change and Behaviours
24 Jun 2021
Inclusive Cultures: Effective Strategies for Gender and LGBT+ Advancement
2 Sep 2021
The firm of the future: a new approach to legal services
12 May 2021