We’re delighted to announce that our D&I Director Dee Sekar will be speaking at the IBA Annual Employment and Diversity Law Conference on Thursday, April 2nd on the Whistleblowing and Harassment in Multinational Companies and Law Firms panel. Other speakers include Valeria Morosini, Partner at Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo e Soci and Vikram Shroff, Head of HR Laws (Employment and Labor) at Nishith Desai Associates.
The conference will cover a wide range of current and emerging employment and diversity law issues, from both a regional and global perspective, as well as providing excellent networking opportunities with employment lawyers from around the world. The conference takes place from 1st April to 3rd April.
- Whistleblowing and harassment in multinational companies and law firms
- Legal uncertainties for cross-border work
- Preventing and defending discrimination claims
- Equal treatment – how to balance regulation and positive action
- Workshop on negotiation skills taking account of different cultures and jurisdictions
- Tracking of working time rules
- Promoting equality and implementing working conditions through collective bargaining agreements
- Compensation and benefits for millennials
- New developments on legal technology
- Personal issues impacting the workplace
For more information and to register, click HERE.