Raising the Bar: Collaborating with Outside Counsel to Advance Gender Parity and Race Equity
We are delighted to partner with Arnold & Porter on our latest Chambers D&I Webinar | Raising the Bar – Collaborating with Outside Counsel to Advance Gender Parity and Race Equity. Our panel of experts will examine the different ways law firms and in-house counsel can work together to achieve shared objectives of gender parity and race equity, providing best practice advice and sharing successful strategies.
Date: Thursday, 23rd September
Time: 11.00AM Eastern Standard Time| 4.00PM British Summer Time
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Anand Agneshwar | Partner and Chair of the D&I Committee, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
- Veronica Davis | Assistant Vice President – Senior Legal Counsel at AT&T
- Malika D. Herring | Senior Litigation Counsel, bp America Inc.
- Kamran Khan, Senior Assistant General Counsel, Altria Client Services Inc
- Wilbur Kim | Director, Legal Operations and Outside Counsel Management at Pfizer
- Luke Vincett | D&I Manager, Chambers and Partners (moderator)
Key discussion points include:
- Forming a client advisory board for D&I
- Inclusive succession planning
- Best practice for client collaboration
11:00-11:05 – Chambers welcome from Luke Vincett, D&I Manager
11:05-11:15 – D&I client advisory board presentation, by Anand Agneshwar
11:15-12:00 – Panel discussion
12:00-12:15 – Audience Q&A
Registration for this event is open to in-house counsel and other business professionals only.
Anand AgneshwarPartner and D&I Committee Chair Arnold & Porter LLP
Kamran Q. KhanSenior Assistant General Counsel Altria Client Services Inc.
Malika D. HerringSenior Litigation Counsel bp America Inc.
Veronica DavisAssistant Vice President - Senior Legal Counsel AT&T
Wilbur KimDirector, Legal Operations and Outside Counsel Management Pfizer
Luke VincettDiversity & Inclusion Manager Chambers and Partners
Events related to this
Achieving Racial and Gender Parity: Driving Inclusive Change and Behaviours
24 Jun 2021
Inclusive Cultures: Effective Strategies for Gender and LGBT+ Advancement
2 Sep 2021
The firm of the future: a new approach to legal services
12 May 2021